tags-ville.

I have been tagged a few times by a few different people. Firstly, by Bambola to do the fourth picture in fourth folder tag, which i have done before, but i am going to do with my fifth folder instead. :)


[style.com]

So the explanation is that i order all my folders in my picture folder alphabetically, so the fifth folder alphabetically is 'collections', and the collection alphabetically fifth in the folder is alexander mcqueen a/w 08, the now infamous, whether you love it or not, collection surrounding the tree, imperialistic britain, india..... you name it, the illusions were in this collection. I thought it was simply stunning, and i loved it.



I was also tagged by The Yellow Elephant to do the '8' tag, which was so much fun. 

8 TV shows I watch:(chose ones that are still on TV)

Gossip Girl
Law and Order: SVU
Project Runway
Australia's Next Top Model
Will and Grace
Sex and the City
Grey's Anatomy
Miss Marple/Hercule Poirot
ITV Jane Austen adaptations (mmmm dominic cooper in sense and sensibility)


8 Favourite restaurants:

Icebergs 
Bills
The Ivy Bar and Grill
Sel et Poivre
Bistro Moncur
Bernasconi's
Rockpool
Wildfire


8 things that happened to me today:

i read 'the elegance of the hedgehog' by muriel barbery, a glorious book translated from french about concierges. 
i made scrambled eggs for breakfast
i packed my suitcase for going away
i wrapped up 3 birthday presents for my friends
i wrote a letter to my aunt
i tried to download the first series of mad men, and failed horribly.
i threw out some clothes that had holes in them haha. 
i helped my brother with his spelling homework.

and all before 1 in the afternoon... god i need to get a job. 


8 things I look forward to:

my big trip to paris, london, hong kong and new york in 8 days... !!!!!!!!
starting university in a few months.
all my friends turning 18 and having girly nights on the town.
hopefully getting a job when i get back that will allow me to save up and move out. 
seeing revolutionary road (LOVE kate and leo)
the new season of gossip girl
getting better at driving and hopefully getting my own car (har har). 
seeing where life takes me. 


8 things I wish for:

for a safe and enjoyable trip overseas.
for future economic prosperity, not just for me, for everyone hahaha..
for university to be as exciting and wonderful as i think it will be
for slumdog millionaire to sweep the oscars like it did at the globes
for me and my friends to remain as close as we are now forever, despite not being at school together and seeing each other every day. 
for vogue us to get better this coming year, both with content, cover and copy. 
for a lovely boy to come sweep me off my feet. 
for pierce brosnan never to sing again. though he can smoulder as much as he likes. 


I would like to tag Cappucino Bar










[flickr and foto_decadent]


sipping champagne under crystal chandeliers, late night poker games, scribbles and paper cranes, ever-lasting unconditional friendship and long tweed coats, a flash of red through leafy green, sunrise over lavender stalks, dancing just to twirl my skirts.

That's what i wish for.

Oh, and Paris. Paris is always in my dreams. 

X
You have read this article me with the title tags-ville.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/01/tags-ville.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...