one two buckle my shoe

perhaps it's my love of all things english and tea-related, but i want these shoes. ive been wanting them for such a long time now that i can't remember ever wanting anything else besides these shoes. Malheuresement, by the time i got my act (and money) together to go purchase them they were not being sold on the internet any longer, and when i asked in DJs if they were going to stock them the lady said no. So i can't have them unless miraculously someone puts a pair up on ebay in my size. *sighs dramatically*. life is so hard. but im supposed to be saving up for paris anyway, so i shouldn't really spend any money. But still. *sighs again*.

You have read this article fashion / shoes / shopping / tea with the title one two buckle my shoe. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/07/one-two-buckle-my-shoe.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...