body swap?

scrolling through my inspiration folder for images of the 'luxe minimalism' that i am interested in trying out these next couple of days, particularly for a cocktail reunion party on friday, and was stopped in my tracks by this photo. Even though it's not strictly 'luxe minimalism' it is more in the ease and assuredness of the gesture that i am captivated. I hope i am even slightly as self-confident as mary kate is, supremely happy with the person she is at last. 





back on track, i'm thinking my floor length calvin klein black skirt, clingy and sleek, with a plain white tee shirt, cotton and slightly sheer, with a black blazer and a big pendant necklace. I'm not sure about the shoes though, i'm thinking maybe my platform wedges... I know that minimalism need not be synonymous with boring when it is done right, but i'm unsure if this is too matronly and 90s lawyer. 


Is there something i could do with accessories or hair to jazz it up a bit? Or should i just wear a clean face of make up, hair in a messy up do, and a big smile on my face? 

X
You have read this article clothes / fashion / inspiration / mary-kate olsen / me / style with the title body swap?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/07/body-swap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...