My Own Private India



'People have been drawn to India for centuries for reasons that still excite travellers today; for legacy, for colour, for the opportunity to stand before something that is bigger than yourself.  When EM Forster wrote that India is “not a promise, only an appeal,” he summed up something that Hunt herself acknowledges implicitly. “Be brave,” she says, “but be careful.” The beauty is in exploration but also in reserve. Fresh from her latest trip to the country, Hunt spoke to us about India’s siren-song appeal and its particular relationship with Jac+ Jack.' 

I interviewed Jac + Jack designer Jac Hunt about her own private India for Brace magazine. You can read the whole article here. One of my oldest friends is in India now, having the time of her life. I want to go, I want to go, I want to go. 

X

You have read this article australia / fashion / friends / holiday / me / travel / writing with the title My Own Private India. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-own-private-india.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...