wild prairie


I want this for christmas so bad that I'm tempted to just get it myself and wrap it up in red and green with a big velvet ribbon and stick it under the tree. That's how much I want it. I've been getting out my Slim Aarons print almost twice weekly because I just can't stop looking at it. There's something about the home and homewares that's getting me excited at the moment, more excited than clothes, or beauty, or books, or movies. I've got new sheets, new pictures, and dreaming of enough coffee table books that my house just looks like this. Time to move out, maybe??

X
You have read this article apartment / art / books / christmas / home / houses / me / presents / want with the title wild prairie. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/12/wild-prairie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...