though this be madness, there is method in it.

The most wonderful thing about laptops is that you can take them anywhere. They're kind of like books in that sense i suppose. And with this new blog thing they can be this generations diary. Not that this is a diary. Just a collections of musings i suppose. No-one will probably ever read this. I don't care. Sometimes i just need to write and write and let it all out.

Everyone whose ever read any of my writings says to me that i need to calm down a little, stop being so melodramatic, and just let the words flow, not interrupting the natural progression of sentences, phrases and verbs with unecessary adjectives. Well, i'll try, i suppose. I just like adjectives. I suppose they're my thing.

It's sunday. It's hot, but not unbearably so. I'm going to go to the art gallery to see the portraits today. I'll write about it when i get back.

i'm going to write until i capture the castle.




'to see a world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.'

William Black, auguries of innocence.
You have read this article with the title though this be madness, there is method in it.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/03/though-this-be-madness-there-is-method.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...