il pleut.

Sometimes i take the long way home after school and walk down my favourite street in the whole world, jersey road. Some of my most favourite houses are on that street, and i love walking past them, humming alone to my jazz tunes and imagining what it would be like to live in them.;

I feel very andy (pretty in pink), as in 'the saddest thing is that i bet the people that live there don't think they're half as beautiful as i do.' I'm fairly sure its true though, i think they're gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, exquisite things, all creeping ivy, lavender rimmed balconies, beautiful sandstone walls towering into attics, one even has a tower that extends above the house... I bet that the people that live there don't appreciate the houses as much as i do, every fortnight as i walk past them on my (long way home).

I can't wait till im older and will be in a proper house my myself and i'm going to make it so me. i'm going to wallpaper one of the walls in old magazine cutouts, another in photos, i'm going to have crazy art that mixes charles blackman and impressionists, i'm going to have creeping wisteria and lace curtains and pots of tea always brewing and soft squishy armchairs that swallow you when you sit down.

I can't wait for the future!

...

and now its raining! could this day get any better!
You have read this article inspiration / me / movies with the title il pleut.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/06/il-pleut.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...