love

last night was perfect. i went out with my 3 girls to dinner, cocktails and then the sex and the city movie. there's nothing much i can say except that it was harmless, harmless sugary fun and i would do it again in an instant. the funniest thing is that the three girls that i went with are my closest, but then not my closest friends. a year ago we were inseparable, and now i have drifted apart from them but they have stayed really close.

it was odd being with them, and reminded me how it used to be. sometimes i miss the closeness we have, and i was a little saddened by how close they still are. I would not trade what i have for the world, which is almost like the best of both worlds, still good friends with them, best friends with another darling group of girls, and my ultimate love lola who is separate from all of this.

But sometimes i just get pangs of memory of how it used to be, how uncomplicated it all used to be. growing up is terrible. i wish i could just be a kid forever.

last night was perfect. so perfect that it makes me a little sad at what i've been missing out on.
You have read this article dreams / me with the title love. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/06/love.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...