right out of the park

last night i was so out of my league. i dont want this blog to turn into a 'look how cool my life is', because (a) its not, and (b) i think they're pretentious and stupid. but i just have to get a few sentences out because my parents don't understand. last night me and my friends went to an 18th of the best friend of a friend of ours. we had never met him before, but my parents registered something at the last name.

Mater and Pater; 'Penfolds-Russel? as in the big wine family?'

Me; Uuuuuh. *has no idea*. i suppose.

Mater and Pater; oh. the mother's called Rebel, she used to be a big feature on the scene, now she produces music.

Me; Right. *beginning to get a little worried.*

We arrive at the party and it is in the biggest house i have ever seen in my entire life. It was completely open bar complete with veuve cliquot champagne and beer brewed especially for Emres (the bday boy) with his name and face on the label. The whitlams played live (OH MY GOD!) and there were photographers from vogue there taking photos.

i just can't believe we were there. we were so out of our league. we had a great night, i had so much fun dancing and laughing with my friends... i know things like these will happen to you every now and then, but i couldn't help not believing exactly how and why we were there. it was absolutely surreal.
You have read this article me with the title right out of the park. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/06/right-out-of-park.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...