RAFW... again.

Friday was a most enjoyable day spent at the shows, most exciting of all i got to go backstage for cassette society and talk to Bobby's cousin, the gorgeous Tania Rickards who is also exceedingly talented, which is very rude of her haha. I'm very tired from my friend's birthday festivities yesteday so i'm going to do a nice pic-heavy post for you all, and let the images talk for themselves. Unfortunately some of my pictures got deleted from my camera accidently, so i don't have any from the casette society show, but i have lots of the V Australia new designer collections, which were very promising in some cases. I'm really annoyed at myself too, because i deleted all the photos from my friend's birthday party as well, which was very stupid of me. Technology hates me.

Just one thing, someone yelled out as i was going down the escalator, 'love your blog', and i misheard you, i thought you said top (i was wearing striped APC top, mad cortes overshirt, long black zimmerman negligee and josh goot skirt, wittner high heels), if i had heard you correctly you would have seen more go all smiley and incredulous as my friends saw me go when they corrected my mistake.

So, to whoever that lovely girl was, the blog (and me) loves you right back! Reveal yourself, If i had known i would have come up and said hi!


Miss Unkon started the show with this model meandering down the catwalk looking lost, clutching a flower.... Interesting.

I love these headresses, seriously, they remind me of the one that Alexa wore in the pic i posted last week sometime. Florally and frumpy in a delicious way.


I like the exposed boning and the contrast of the black against the bright florals, but i just can't subscribe to a jumpsuit of any kind, especially one that tapers in at the knee and becomes tight... :|

the final look, very gorgeous, beautiful ruffles and Olivier Theyskens exposed knee/lower at the back hemline. The shots of colour through were also stunning.

Front row, the girl with the red hair had a very cool metallic red blazer on.

This guy was so serious as he shuffled on down the runway.

And this was F and T's reaction to that model.

This girl was a very fierce walker. Tyra would be proud.



This show was very earth-mother hippie. I like the flower head-dresses though.

I really like the whole idea of a sheer hood, even if it is attached to a sheer dress. If it was a little longer i'd be in like flynn.

The final look for Emma Milikin, received rapturous applause and a big smile from my friends and some of the girls in the front row. It was a little louis vuitton SS09 with the feathers, the gladiator embellished sandals, the multiple layers and the sheer top. Very busy, but still lots of fun.


this was great, after a slew of male models walk out, this girl took the final stand for the designer, Zaicek, i believe. Beautiful androgyny, even if the girl did had long flowing blonde hair.

This was the show. I don't know whether it's because i'm really tired, of if i'm certifiably crazy, but i kind of like those shoes...



I'm off to try and work out if i can get those photos back. There were loads more, and even some good ones of my full outfit, which you all know i NEVER have, so i'm really annoyed that they got deleted. Just imagine me for now, bright colours and stripes and black on the bottom with my marni bag. I got photographed by a street-style photographer too, not the Garance or the Sart unfortunately, but it was still quite nice to be noticed!

Much love, Happy weekend!
X

You have read this article australia / fashion / fashion shows / fashion week with the title RAFW... again.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/05/rafw-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...