apologies (again)

i'm so sorry for internet/blogging absence again... i've been bogged down with exams, then i got my beautiful little macbook back and now the charger has broken. so i had 40 minutes of computer bliss before the battery ran out and i have to buy another one... at the cool price of $185. NO DEAL. when i sweet talk my mum into buying it for me then it will be back to regular posting and fashion bliss. until then, check my twitter for crazed ramblings.

ps. IM FREE! NO MORE UNI TILL MARCH!

pps. exciting news - i'm buying a dSLR next week. all hail the fact that i'm gainfully employed and getting regular paychecks!

ppps. I BOUGHT THE BALLET FLATS! beige/black. :) :) :) :) :) :) i'm almost french!

X
You have read this article me with the title apologies (again). You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/11/apologies-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...