birthday wish









In 4 days it's my birthday! i can't believe it has snuck up on me, i never even realised until yesterday that it was so close, and by default, that christmas was so close (my birthday is on christmas eve). I haven't really had a chance to plan a birthday celebration, it has turned into an impromptu dinner party on tuesday in my garden, hopefully the good weather holds out. I've been too busy working all day (and all of the night, sometimes) for david jones, and helping my mum out with christmas preparations. For the first time in years I feel really relaxed about my birthday, and not stressed, or supremely excited, or eager. Just chilled out. Which is a very good thing.

If any of you happen to be in the giving mood, which christmas is all about really, isn't it? Here is a little collection of things I wouldn't mind finding in my letter box come christmas eve. In my perfect world my dinner part on tuesday would be all champagne and lobster - however i'm operating on a lemonade budget here. Similarly with presents, i know that this year will be a very simple, home made christmas for my family. But perhaps I can dream?

It's almost my birthday... almost. I love the word almost. It just drips with promise. Just saying it gets my heart beating ever so slightly faster. Almost.

X


You have read this article birthday / me with the title birthday wish. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/12/birthday-wish.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...