city of angels


Yellow walls and exposed beams and gingham couch covers and long windows and boxes of books and garden furniture table-and-benches and white curtains and fishbowls of flowers and long hair and bare feet and boy Los Angeles is looking like some kind of cold-beer and beautiful girls wonderland.

X

ps. To the lovely people (you know who you are) who have come up to me recently to tell me that they read and love my blog, I am truly, truly, truly touched, even if my harried, slightly-out-of-it, almost-finished-uni daze didn't show it. It actually means so much to me, and it makes me feel so humbled and happy. Especially when those people are incredibly stylish, incredibly friendly, Isabel-Marant-coat-wearing, adorable-baby-carrying women with big smiles, even on a windy winter day. My kind of girls.
You have read this article apartment / home / houses / photos / pictures with the title city of angels. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/06/city-of-angels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...