washed out

birthday flowers and macarons for my mum // tea and toast and all things nice by luisa // the perfect breton, the perfect rainy day novel, the perfect nail polish // Washed out denim and linen - the perfect combination - in Cuval's bucket bag, new in at Mychameleon // Margaret Howell is the perfect rainy day apparel, by Vanessa // and if Margaret Howell is the rainy day apparel then the new youeni foodstore is perfect for hangouts // paintbox // Shirts and stray hairs, by Rag Pony

Today it rained and rained and rained. It rained as I had the best scrambled eggs I had ever eaten (fluffy as a pillow and creamy as a glass of milk) at the new Youeni foodstore. It rained as I found my perfect breton top at The Standard Store - Amor-Luxe, French, long-sleeves and boxy as all hell. (And as I tried on the most gorgeous navy blue oversized rain-coat with massive hood, bracelet-lenth sleeves and a pleat-back). It rained as I dashed home for birthday macarons and roses with my mum and her best friend. So I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon painting my nails, watching Law and Order SVU and re-reading one of my favourites, Cormac McCarthy's All The Pretty Horses. I really, really love the rain. More lazy, slightly sodden saturdays like these, please.

X
You have read this article bags / birthday / books / cold / family / flowers / food / macaroons / my chameleon / nail polish / photos / pictures / shirts / weather / winter with the title washed out. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/06/washed-out.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...