uniform



Lately I've found myself reaching for the same kinds of clothes over and over again. Since I picked up these Bassike track pants ages ago - a complete impulse purchase, but how they have proved their worth - I pretty much haven't stopped wearing them, especially with my favourite no-name sweater and my Amy Kaehne coat now that the temperatures have sufficiently dropped. Adding this loop-de-loop Benah cashmere scarf is another cold weather coping mechanism. I love how you don't have to worry about ends flying everywhere (always a cautionary tale for me, who can trip over anything). You can even twist it a third time to be extra cosy. But the newest edition to this uniform is something quite different. When I first saw this Samma ear cuff from My Chameleon something just clicked in my head. Often my favourite pieces in my wardrobe are things that I didn't even have to think twice about - those Bassike track pants and this oatmeal sweater are two very good examples of that. And let's add the Samma ear cuff to this growing list. It's not something that I would normally go for, but there's something about that unexpected flash of gold as I tuck my hair behind my ears. It's no Repossi ear cuff, but it's got a certain kind of understated charm that is all it's own. And I'm addicted! I don't think I'm ever going to take it off.

X
You have read this article amy kaehne / benah / clothes / clothing / coats / jewelry / knitwear / me / my chameleon / outfit / outfits / sport with the title uniform. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/06/uniform.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...