the home



Maybe because I'm facing the prospect of never leaving the house ever again (honours year is slowly taking over my life and I fear I will become a hermit by October), but all I can think about lately is the home. What it's going to look like, what I want to put in it, who I'm going to share it with. I went to Ikea the other day and bought a beautiful bedside tray table, and I filled with all of the things that I normally just throw on the floor (hair ties, books I'm reading, punnets of strawberries) and I think it's not a bad start on the road to this.

X
You have read this article apartment / books / dreams / future / home / houses / me / photos / pictures / university with the title the home. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-home.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...