the next party



Okay that's it. I've made up my mind. Instead of the fancy dinner party I planned on throwing - just for kicks - I'm going to have a breakfast instead. I'm going to invite friends over and cook from some of my favourites (Nigel, Nigella and Sophie, of course) and treat my guests to muesli and muffins and mugs of tea and neverending gossip because breakfast is the best, most heartwearming, most exciting of meals isn't it? Because you have the whole of the day ahead of you, because it could go any way, because nothing is impossible after you've had muesli and yoghurt, because it might make you feel like james bond for a day, and who doesn't want that? This is happening.

X
You have read this article breakfast / food / friends / future / inspiration / morning / photos / pictures / tea / want with the title the next party. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-next-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...