a kitchen of one's own



 Talisa always has the best interiors inspiration because she is the gal I know with the best house. It's like anything - fashion, movies, books, chocolate - if you want inspiration ask the people whose taste you admire. Well, I spent hours trawling this website last night (despite and found this apartment, which I love not for its reality (bottles on top of the fridge and a mis-matched book case, you are too good), but for its kitchen. It doesn't all work together - blue chairs, and two different kids of wood, and mis-matched crockery - but that's life isn't it? We don't always have things that go, or colours that work, or furniture that we bought especially for that room. I can't wait to have a kitchen of my own. I think because I've been cooking a lot more that I've started to think about what I want, what works for me, what I need. My kitchen at home is pink. It's wonderful. It's so my mum it's not funny. But when I have my own kitchen it's gong to be white and wood, with pictures on the wall (who said that you should hang art in the kitchen? because they're brilliant), and a place to eat breakfast on a weekend, and lots of bench space for when I want to make coconut dream cake or nougat for christmas, and windowsills to store cook books and plants and everything in between, and best of all, it's going to be all mine.

X
You have read this article apartment / dreams / future / home / houses / photos / picture / pictures / want with the title a kitchen of one's own. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-kitchen-of-one-own.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...