Uniform (2)




Maybe it's the sudden cold snap that we've had, but I've rediscovered my overalls, in a big way. I put them to the side for a little bit once I fell (truly, madly) deeply in love with birkenstocks, and feared that pairing the two together might be somewhat of an unforgiveable fashion faux pas. Not that I care about things like that, but... well there are only so many questioning stares that a gal can take. But over the weekend, as the chill creeped in - over blankets and through thin cardigans - I realised that what I really wanted to wear was something all in one, with deep pockets and thick straps and a bracing, reassuring sturdiness. I curled up in my parent's bed, electric blanket set to HIGH, and read books and drank tea and furled and unfurled my toes and played with my hair and thought about painting my nails. A few times I had visitors, they came with cake and left with none, and I sat cross-legged on an armchair, plotting international trips and gossiping. Overalls are so comfortable, so effortless, so easy, in all situations. They are made for the weekend. And that is what we really talk about when we talk about overalls. 

X
You have read this article bags / clothes / clothing / cold / denim / knitwear / perfume / polyvore / sandals / spring / weather with the title Uniform (2). You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/11/uniform-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...