life in a tiny room




Today a package arrived containing a set of sheets so fresh, so clean, so light and bright, I had to put them on straight away. Of course they were from IN BED store (thank you, thank you, thank you!), that delicious purveyor of dreams, and it was such a treat I almost crawled straight back into bed again (on a Monday morning, very bad). One of my favourite blogs to actually read is Read My Tea Leaves, and she has a lovely section where she shares the trials and tribulations of her life in a tiny new yawk city apartment. Well, those who have seen my room know that I live in a tiny room. It's not even a real room, it's like a sunroom annexe to my house, and though that means that while it is gloriously light-filled the whole year round, it is also very, very small. One of her tips? Use white sheets. Because it makes the room seem bigger and they're also a dream to sleep in. Well, Consider this suggestion well and truly observed. Now to get some low-maintenance house plants and actually start to take proper care of them...

X
You have read this article home / houses / love / me / photos / picture / pictures with the title life in a tiny room. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/11/life-in-tiny-room.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...