the wind change





Cedric Bihr

For the first time in a long while i scrubbed off my nail polish and let my fingers go bare. I wasn't sure what colour to paint them next - i'd had enough of my mint green, a lipstick pink was getting tiresome and i couldn't stomach red. My great browns and greys seemed too dismal for summer.

Then i saw these pictures and instantly reached for a shade i have (and have never worn) called 'rockmelon'. It matches the model's luminescent pink perfectly. It's a perfect pink, not too saccharine, for wearing out the distance between now and my holiday (which i need oh so badly). Isn't it fascinating how a photo can be so influential. these photos are calm and still. When i saw them this morning, rushing around to get to work and start the day, I felt myself relax almost imperceptibly. Photos like this with their stillness are so powerful.

X
You have read this article colour / editorial / nail polish / photos / pictures with the title the wind change. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/01/the-wind-change.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...