can can


Just yesterday I was moaning about how I never wanted to see another picture of Cannes again - all this from an avid Vanity Fair reader, I know, I know - but then I saw these images on Leslie's blog. Aside from the fact that I am incredibly, ridiculously, uncontrollably jealous that she got to go to Cannes and photograph the festival for Vogue.com, she just captured all that glamour and all that sun and all those long skirts and sandals and blood-red manicures so damn well. What am I saying? I want to look at pictures of Cannes every day for the rest of my life until that moment happens when I actually get to go to Cannes myself and wear long skirts and sandals and drive around in a convertible with the top down and drink mimosas at 11 in the morning and not have to apologise for anything.

X
You have read this article cannes / films / movies / photos / pictures with the title can can. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/05/can-can.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...