every thing's just wonderful, i'm having the time of my life.

topshop jumper, topshop skirt. My package came today, needless to say i'm happy as larry and trying it all on in an ecstatic haze!


I'm just about to run off to Lily Allen, and i'm incredibly excited to see her. If you all remember this post, you'll know that i find her fascinating, my pop-music guilty pleasure in a sea of indie/electro/funk. I'm all jazzed and ready to groove away to some mindless, deliciously snarky, completely catchy pop tunes while sipping on some horrible drink from a plastic cup and trying not to spill it all over my outfit. 

The song i'm looking forward to the most? 

'oh he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all time/he calls me fifty times a day, he likes to make sure that i'm fine/ You know i've never met a man who makes me feel quite so secure/you're not like all them other boys they're all so dumb and immature/
There's just one thing that's getting in the way, when we go up to bed you're just no good it's such a shame...'

X
You have read this article inspiration / lily allen / me / music / outfit / style with the title every thing's just wonderful, i'm having the time of my life.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/06/every-thing-just-wonderful-i-having.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...