letters

1 // 2

Yeah, I was that girl. The one that wanted a nameplate necklace. The one that wore ghetto gold jewellery for fun and never took her treasured bits and pieces off. Well, since I never got my nameplate necklace (although I did get some treasured bits and pieces) I feel like now is as good a time as any to indulge. I love the PetiteGrand custom collection, just in time for christmas gifting, where you can get a classic gold chain, or bracelet, or drop earrings adorned with your initials. And, as someone with two first initials, this is the perfect chance to fulfill all those childhood desires for name necklaces that didn't just have H or R on them, but both.

X
You have read this article bracelets / christmas / jewelry / necklaces / presents / sex and the city / want with the title letters. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/11/letters.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...