sunday snippets

one and two: me, three: rino


I'm relaxing on my first sunday off in ages by doing things that I won't get to do for the next few weeks as I buckle down with final exam preparation and study. I'm taking care of my skin (with rosey Grown cleanser and toner), I'm reading a book that isn't prescribed for my course (Alexander McCall Smith, you wonderful creature, you), I'm painting my nails and burning candles, and I'm finishing off the last of a block of chocolate carried back by a friend from New York, New York. I wish it was always sunday.

X
You have read this article beauty / books / candles / flowers / friends / me / nail polish / New York / photos / pictures / sunday with the title sunday snippets. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunday-snippets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...