dance dance dance


I loved TOME's FW collection. I loved that delicate balance between masculine and feminine - the silk slips and the side-legged tobacco hued slacks, the oversized coats and the smocks with karate belt-ties. I loved that colour palette of browns and cornflower blue, I loved the shapes of those slim-cut trousers and swingy tunics. And I love it all even more in their new campaign video, where Rachel Rutt tip-top-taps her way across the screen in some of my favourite pieces; such as the extra-wide brown slacks, the car twill coat and the colour blocked smock. Seeing clothes in motion is always the best - on the runway, in videos, in stop-motion animations of clean-faced girls with great hair dancing around - because it gives you an idea of how the pieces really work in true-life situations. Maybe in a lookbook you might be intimidated by those super, super, super XXL trousers, but after you see them swishing about on Rachel Rutt you might re-think that decision. I know I did.

X
You have read this article australia / colour / fashion / models / my chameleon / style / tome / want / winter with the title dance dance dance. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/11/dance-dance-dance.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...