where I was from



Ensemble 1 - Where I Was From, this amazing vintage store with classic, menswear inspired items and incredible finds, I've got my eye on the perfect simple skirt and the max mara overcoat

Winter should be like this. Cold that is white and fresh and clean - snow falling on cedars - and messy hair that smells like the ashes of a dying fire, and big sweater and denim jackets underneath overcoats and puffer jackets. It's a cold that bites, a cold that hits the face and the fingers and the toes, a cold that seems to be so, well, American. It's a cold for tartan, and quilting, and suede fringing, and wide-brim hats. It's a cold for blackened corn on the cob and meat that has been roasting all day. It's a cold that I love.
X
You have read this article cold / editorial / fashion / models / New York / shopping / vintage / weather / winter with the title where I was from. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/11/where-i-was-from.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...