happy



I had an amazingly happy birthday, spent with all the people I love the most and with my mum's amazing spread of food and general cheer. This year has literally flown by, and I can't believe that just over a year ago I turned 21. Well, that was a great year, but I have an even better feeling for the next one. And what better way to start it than with a three tiered pavlova cake (my favourite!), bunches of flowers, boxes of macarons, and some amazing presents (including a brand new polaroid camera, the Byredo travel perfume dispenser that I so longed for, and The Sartorialist's new book). I'm still getting the hang of the camera, but there's something about that instant gratification of a picture forming before your eyes, milky and washed out, blurry and out of focus, simple and true. Just how all birthdays should be.

X
You have read this article birthday / flowers / food / home / macaroons / me / perfume / photos / pictures / presents / the sartorialist with the title happy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...