presents!


I wrote a little gift guide for my favourites over at Benah, and I wanted to share it here. I have so much fun writing gift guides, mostly because it's wishful thinking, and who doesn't love that? I always seem to be making lists around this time, that's the trouble with having both Christmas and a birthday in December. But at least I always start to think about gifting early, and this year I have a mixture of wants and needs, things for myself, things for my life, and things for my mind. I like to have a bit of a mix. (This is also something of a dream list, because I've been taught well by my mum that the best kind of presents are the ones you really don't expect, not even a little bit, not at all. We learned this the year my brother and I both got sheep for christmas. Yes. Sheep. Physical ones, but not at our house, on our friends farm. We didn't really get it at the time, but later in the year the sheeps' wool was sold and we got a nice little paycheck, which was fun. Completely random, but fun. That's my mum.)

See my full gift guide on the Benah blog here

X
You have read this article benah / christmas / friends / me / presents with the title presents!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/12/presents.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...