bakery


You know me, it's all about the food. I'm in the middle of planning my European holiday and I'm up to Austria. I'll be spending a week in Vienna and I've become a slave to this designsponge guide and its recommendations of places to see, eat, visit, shop, rest, sleep. And then I stumbled upon the website for this hotel and I couldn't be more excited to go to Vienna - smart design, history and culture, and baked goods. What more could anyone else want? I'll be heading to Vienna, Salzburg, Krems and Innsbruck in Austria, as well as Prague and Munich, and then Milan, Florence, Bologna and Venice in Italy. If anyone has any tips for any of these places (I know, I know, loads of cities) please leave me a comment or send me an email at hryee1@hotmail.com. I can't wait!

X
You have read this article breakfast / cold / europe / food / future / holiday / travel / winter with the title bakery. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/12/bakery.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...