all wrapped up



My favourite way to keep warm in this snap-chill Europe is having is layering on the scarves. I took two with me (delicious Benah cashmere travel wraps and snoods) and I've picked up a few more - insane I know! - but I've found it so fantastic to layer them all up together to stay extra toasty. What you want is a combination of textures, colours and thickness - one cashmere, one lighter wool, one thin cotton gauze one thicker knitted snood. I've taken to twisting mine together and then wrapping them around my neck once or twice so that the colours meld. Some of my favourite scarves for layering? This red zara one, the Isabel Marant striped fringed number, and the classic Benah cashmere wrap. Enough to keep you high and dry and warm and toasty and all of that while you run around beautiful European cities dusted lightly with snow.

X
You have read this article benah / cold / europe / fashion week / inspiration / isabel marant / knitwear / street style / street-style / tommy ton / weather / winter with the title all wrapped up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-wrapped-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...