gaia


What I once thought of as severe I now see as grown up. What I once steered away from - cardigans, shirting, little black dresses - I find myself drawn to at COS. What I once deemed too harsh for me I now see as just this side of graphic. What I once thought I would never wear I find myself trying, buying, owning, loving. I've always loved Gaia Repossi's style, but seeing the recent pictures on Vanessa's blog, as well as my trip to COS today, has driven it home. I think now - at 22 years of age! - I can finally embrace the fact that I'm a grown up and that even though I still want to wear bit oversized things in the cosiest, comfiest way, I can at least do it in silk and cashmere rather than polyester and nylon. The things that I picked up at COS today (a really good haul) all reflect that, a kind of adult equilibrium, the happy meeting point between my super casual style of yesteryear and the "haute casual", or at the very least the dressiness, that I feel will come to define this year. I'm not saying I'm going to brush my hair or put on makeup. That would be a big ask. But I've been following a skincare routine every day since the start of the new year, which is a real something for me. You are only as grown up as your moisturiser.

X
You have read this article clothing / COS / fashion week / gaia repossi / inspiration / street style / street-style / style / vanessa jackman with the title gaia. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/01/gaia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...