pure luxury



I really don't see how it could ever get any better than this. Thanks to a Christmas present from my mum to my dad, my family and I enjoyed a brief but absolutely amazing stay at the Park Hyatt Tokyo during out trip in Japan. It was complete bliss - utter luxury, the best kind, the one that makes you think yes, life really should be just like this - complete with the softest fluffy bathrobes and warmed up slippers. My mum and I joked that we were never going to leave the hotel, that we would lie on the bed for hours listening to the quiet strings of a mandolin, or sit happily ensconced on the 41st floor at the afternoon tea lounge, where black-and-white suited ladies wandered around offering you refills of your rosewater marshmallow and raspberry petit fours... Staying there truly was perfect. The kind of perfect that made me think that Scarlett Johansson really must be incredibly spoiled to complain about jet lag and not sleeping when instead she could slip into that bathrobe, spritz a little of their aesop face freshener and potter about amongst that thick green carpet. Who needs sleep when you can have repose as blissful as this?

X
You have read this article aesop / beauty / breakfast / dreams / holiday / japan / love / tokyo / travel with the title pure luxury. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/01/pure-luxury.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...