winter wonderland



My mum is really jealous of all the alpine locations and all the snow and all the beautiful winter wonderland scenery (as she keeps messaging me every second day!) so this one's for her. The walk up to Neuschwanstein castle was punctured by bubbling streams and breathtaking views and picturesque lamp-posts (Mr Tumnus! Mr Tumnus!) and everything you could possibly want on the stroll to and from fairytale palaces. This kind of stuff really doesn't happen in Australia, so my mum really is missing out... but I sent her a postcard so hopefully she's not too upset! Miss you mum!

X
You have read this article cold / europe / family / holiday / me / photos / pictures / snow / travel / weather / winter with the title winter wonderland. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-wonderland.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...