Uber


graphic by Talisa Sutton, image from Vogue Germany via Rag Pony


Fashion week is hovering just around the corner and there's so much I can't wait to share with you. This year I'll be pairing up again with Talisa and adding Rachel Kara on cameras to the mix, literally something of a blogging dream team. Soon I'll be able to show and tell you all, but for now, here's a little end-of-long-weekend treat. Uber - the personal private car hire app - has launched in Sydney and to celebrate - just in time for fashion week! - they've offered a special treat for our readers; a $20 credit for your first ride. All you have to do is sign up for the app using the code capturecastle. I'll be using Uber cars next week with Talisa and Rachel as we run around town from show to show. I'm not going to lie, arriving in a sleek black car (not that I know anything about cars, but that sure sounds good) is going to be a bit of a thrill. Who knows, I might even wear heels!

Don't forget to sign up to Uber and use the code capturecastle for $20 credit to your first ride!

X
You have read this article australia / blogging / fashion week / friends / giveaway / MBFWA / RAFW / sydney with the title Uber. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/03/uber.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...