after all



I just made the kind of purchase that people always say they won't do. That they won't buy things they used to wear when they were a kid (see: tutus, leotards, pedal pushers and propeller hats). Well, sometimes a little bit of childhood nostalgia is just what you need, and what I need right now is the perfect pair of overalls from Glassons. Rachel and I swooned over them at the catwalk show a few weeks ago, where the model clowned around in sneakers and a bright red skivvy. I'm going to pair mine with breton tops and sandals (a la Maya Villiger) and I'm hoping that they get here in time for my trip to Hong Kong this week. They're exactly the kind of thing I need to be wearing whilst curled up in a dark, dusty corner of the Public Records office, sifting through archival material for my thesis.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / denim / holiday / hong kong / look books / photos / pictures / shopping / style / summer / travel / want with the title after all. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/04/after-all.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...