Life


A quick lunch for a quick type of day. I had spent the morning running back and forth between interviews and was about to spend the afternoon running back and forth between shops. I needed something filling and I needed it fast. That's how I stumbled upon Life Deli on the corner of Ship st and Johnston Road, beloved of hungry expat locals craving a bit of organic lunchtime grub. I opted for a big mug of lentil Dahl followed up by a sinfully, well, unsinful everything-free chocolate mousse cake and didn't look back. I'm not sure if I could stomach such, well, goodness on a regular basis, but drinking that deliciously chunky soup and chowing on that deliciously rich cake and sipping a fresh young coconut (when in rome!) I started to miss my friend Belle, the OG organic devotee, terribly.

Life Deli, 50C Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

X
You have read this article cake / food / holiday / hong kong / lunch / photos / pictures / travel with the title Life. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/04/life.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...