i love mr mittens



A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of going backstage at the I Love Mr Mittens look book shoot with some lovely ladies. My number one gal Rachel Kara was on photography and Jennifer the great beauty was wearing Stephanie's lovely knitted pieces. It was a great way to spend a morning, rugged up inside while it poured (and poured, and poured) outside. You couldn't ask for better weather for a knitwear shoot, really. I took a whole heap of polaroids as well, so keep your eyes posted for them to surface once I get around to scanning them in. But for now - it's all about a scarf wrapped tight, denim overalls and blank walls.

X
You have read this article autumn / cold / denim / fashion / friends / knitwear / look books / models / photos / pictures / style / weather / winter with the title i love mr mittens. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-love-mr-mittens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...