alchemy



My jewellery of choice at the moment is celebrating gold in all of its forms. A pair of line earrings - little slivers of things - and the most delicate of conch ear cuffs have been permanently attached from my ears since they arrived in a parcel all the way from New York. I've been pairing them with very little else - except for my beloved PetiteGrand custom bracelet. The HR hangs low from my wrist, an extra special, extra lovely piece of gold that is so much a part of me now that I don't even notice that it's there. Just as good jewellery ought to be.

X
You have read this article bracelets / brvtvs / ear cuff / earrings / jewelry / New York / petitegrand / photos / pictures / style with the title alchemy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/04/alchemy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...