moi je joue



I may be the only person in the whole world to hold this opinion but if you gave me a Brigitte / Jane ultimatum it would be Brigitte every time. I love Jane, I do, I love those long legs and those crochet dresses and those little baskets and that messy hair but there's something about Brigitte that just makes your heart melt. After all, this was the woman that je t'aime moi non plus was written about. And if that song doesn't make you melt then nothing will. Our zeitgeist seems to be leaning more and more to the simple, understated beauty, and while I am all for that, every now and then I like a little indulgence. After all, we wouldn't be able to truly understand the understated elegance of Jane if we didn't have the sheer power of a bombshell like Brigitte, would we?

X
You have read this article celebrity / france / history / love / music / photos / pictures with the title moi je joue. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/06/moi-je-joue.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...