big jet plane


I've handed in my papers and I'm free at last (what a blast!) I keep forgetting the fact that I'm not actually free, that I'm now just over the first hurdle and onto the last straight, that I'm working on my thesis for the remainder of the year. But I figure that one day of dreaming won't hurt me. I'm off to Hong Kong to do more research and see my family for a week, more frequent updates from my instagram (@hannahroserose), though you know me, I'm never able to fully separate from here. I hope everyone's end of exams/semester/term/financial year went fantastically. I think we've all earned a bit of a break. 

If anyone has any Hong Kong tips I'm always open to them! Comment here or email me hryee1@hotmail.com - I'm particularly after breakfast spots, the one thing I think Hong Kong is lacking...

X
You have read this article audrey hepburn / dreams / films / holiday / hong kong / movies / photos / pictures / travel / university with the title big jet plane. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/06/big-jet-plane.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...