repose

Kate Moss by Bruce Weber
Vogue Italia October 1996


I feel like I have spent the last few weeks (including most of my Melbourne research trip!) stuck in libraries. I've always loved libraries, I've loved their stillness and quiet severity, that hushed solitude of endless shelves of books, the slow rumble of photocopy machines. But today I think I'm going a little stir crazy. I know it will be over (for now, anyway, don't even get me started on when I have to write my thesis) next week, and I'll be able to drop all my books back in the after-hours chute and celebrate by cancelling all my inter-library loans (crazy times) but right now, right now, I just want to get out. I want to sit in a movie cinema and watch something awful and eat popcorn. Help.

X
You have read this article films / kate moss / me / movies / photos / pictures / university / work with the title repose. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/06/repose.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...