slip



A week in this Hong Kong heat and I've shed all the scales of a red-cheeked winter and embraced the bare-armed beauty of a wet, humid summer instead. I bought a dress (the first once since my 21st, but who's counting?) and I've been wearing it non-stop with nothing to accompany it but the whisper of a gold bracelet and wet hair and a pair of wingtipped sunglasses and I've been going about my work here without a care in the world because there's nothing better than bare legs and a bit of a breeze when everyone else is dreading the heat. 

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Ray Ban Wayfarer giveaway!
You have read this article bracelets / clothes / clothing / COS / hong kong / jewelry / summer / travel / weather with the title slip. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/06/slip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...