quiet time


kinfolk one and two


For the next few weeks I'm going to be based in the country in a cosy little cottage just right for one. I'm hoping that escaping the city will help me to write my thesis and to get away from the craziness of my life at the moment. I need to really devote myself to university and to my work and I think this is the best way to do it. Updates here will be a bit infrequent but hopefully I can make quality over quantity with some pictures of the beautiful Australian countryside where I will be living. It's one of my favourite places in the world for its sheer, overwhelming, heart-warming quiet and stillness. I love that.

X
You have read this article apartment / australia / food / home / houses / me / sydney / university / winter / work with the title quiet time. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/07/quiet-time.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...