sunkissed


glassons lookbooks - Petra Collins and Staz Lindes


One of my friends just returned from a trip to the America sunkissed and ebullient and permanently smiling. She couldn't stop talking about the people she met and the things she saw and the donuts and ice creams and cookies that she ate. She was like a walking, talking Glassons lookbook, where the girls grin always in their denim playsuits and anoraks. Girls who just want to have fun. How could you have anything but in their whimsical, don't-take-it-too-seriously clothes? I'm wearing my glassons overalls as I write this and, let's be honest, have rarely worn anything else this winter. There's something about the simplicity and ease of their clothes that makes them instantly wearable and instantly indispensable.  I loved the last Glassons campaign and I love this one just as much. It's a different kind of look - more cali girl babe than rugged winter gal - but it's just what I need in the middle of this cold snap. It's got me dreaming of America again, where everything is bigger and brighter and bolder and where nobody, not even the cities, sleep.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / denim / fashion / high street / look books / photos / pictures / shopping / travel / want with the title sunkissed. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/07/sunkissed.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...