the ear



Cassi Van Den Dungen for Ryan Storer

I'm still in love with fashion's current obsession with the ear. I've been permanently attached to my matching set of BRVTVS vectis earrings and delicate little cuff, but right now I have my eye on a little duo of refined bling by Ryan Storer. There's something to so wonderful about the way his pieces contrast technical ingenuity (I've tried on those ear cuffs and the way they hook to your ear is fantastic) with a real sense of ceremony. Out of all the four corners of the jewellery world the earring is the one that fells the most special as you clip it/fix it on. The dream scenario would be sitting at a dresser, hair curled over one shoulder, leaning ever so slightly forward to catch the right angle in the mirror. But even the way I do it - harried and rushed in the front seat of the car, window shade hanging down - does the trick. It's a small touch of elegance that is often overlooked, and one that I'm looking to add to slick all-black COS ensembles for the few evenings out I have planned before the thesis lockdown really begins.

X
You have read this article australia / brvtvs / earrings / editorial / jewelry / models / photos / pictures / want with the title the ear. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-ear.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...