hell hath no fury...

i am well aware, sad as it is, that tomorrow i have an exam. a nice big exam, and i am not half as prepared as i should be. Having not picking up a book for it last week, proclaiming that english was far more important than religion i now find myself plagued with the possibility of actually, actually failing this exam. I'm not entirely sure what to do. I'm attempting to cram, but i cant find it in my to take in anything that i've been reading. i read it over and over again and it still means nothing to me.

I know i should have studied and done work, but i couldn't focus. It always happens like this, and i end up the night before the exam panicing about whether i know my jurisprudence from my juniper berries. And then i have French on friday, which is hardly going to be a walk in the park. hopefully i shall just dazzle them with my wits.

wish me luck, for never from this abyss has anyone returned alive.
You have read this article school with the title hell hath no fury.... You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/04/hell-hath-no-fury.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...