alexa arrival?


tFS


I am clearly some kind of fortune teller. Not in the manner of Sybil Trelawney or anything (sorry, sorry, the harry potter references will abound seeing as i am RE-READING the series in preparation for Deathly Hallows part 1 this November). No, no, in the manner of someone who actually feel the future. I have been posting a lot of Alexa Chung pics on my tumblr recently, because I've been loving what she's been wearing (and her, obvs) and wanting to share the outfits. And, lo and behold, I hear news of a rumour that she is COMING TO AUSTRALIA for Fashion Week next week - specifically Harper's Bazaar and Blackberry's 'White Bold' party in Potts Point to celebrate 15 years of RAFW. I have to go! I have to meet her! I have to grill her about how she does that cat eyeliner of hers, and where she got her perfect raffia and grosgrain espadrilles, and whether she has a secret stock of Sabrina lipstick since Nars cancelled the line...

Now, I know those of you who know me well and read my tumblr will say this - you can't be a bloody fortune teller, you're always posting pics of Alexa Chung, you're bloody obsessed with her. This is true, of sorts. But I would like to say that I could foretell her presence in my country soon. The last time she came here she was holed up in a hotel room with Alex Turner and the Arctic Monkeys - not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, Alex Turner is so damn cute! but hardly conducive for good celebrity sightings and photo taking and the like... This time she'll be out and about, attending shows, getting shot by Garance Dore and probably sipping cocktails in the RAFW fashion week VIP lounge. 

Perhaps she will mingle with the commoners - like me! Oh to meet her!!

X

You have read this article alexa chung / australia / fashion / fashion shows / fashion week / garance dore / style / sydney with the title alexa arrival?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/04/alexa-arrival.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...