i do believe in fairies


listening to old hotel costes and crave you by flight facilities feat. giselle, my theme track to autumn '10!

It's one of my best friend's 20th birthdays today. 20th! end of an era. goodbye to teenagers, stolen cigarettes and nights in parks because we couldn't get into bars. I can't believe she's 20. It is a royal mindfuck. We're heading out somewhere seedy and gross because it's a monday night and there's very little else to do, and i have my obligatory glittery eyes and pale pink lipstick - my one concession to glamour. I can't really contemplate the fact that we're growing up, all i want to do is wear glitter, lie on my bed and read harry potter. 

I just might do that, later tonight. 

X
You have read this article with the title i do believe in fairies. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-do-believe-in-fairies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...