aussie aussie aussie



This always happens. I say I'm not interested and that I don't care and then, suddenly, I'm sitting in my lounge room at six in the morning crying a river at the Opening Ceremony. I guess there is always a sense of dormant patriotism that rears its head. And living in a house full of boys certainly doesn't hurt your chances of falling in love with sport, either. And, at its heart, sport is all about passion. And I can always get behind passion. I can't wait for the feverish early morning cups of tea rugged up by the television with my brothers, taking in our favourites - swimming, track and field, decathlon, walking (who doesn't love walking? ridiculous sport), judo, gymnastics, basketball, hockey and my personal love; dressage. It's fun! It should be.

X
You have read this article australia / jewelry / me / my chameleon / rings / sport / sydney with the title aussie aussie aussie. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/07/aussie-aussie-aussie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...